Gains Park, Shrewsbury – Before
The work undertaken on this property by Sherratt Builders involved a refurbishment of a ground floor, studio apartment after it had been flooded. Work included:
- A full strip out of the property
- Ceilings re-plastered
- Kitchen and Bathroom fitted
- Full re-decoration
- Drying out of the property with dehumidifiers
- Re-wiring of the property to current 17th edition regulation
- Hot and Cold domestics.plumbing
The insurers were originally dragging their hells over acceptance of the claim. Richard, of Sherratt Builders, ensured that the claim was accepted, and then managed the claim and project from start to finish.
As the original work claimed for was started, secondary damage to the property was discovered. This led in turn to the full strip out that would have to be undertaken.
Keep watching for updates and photos of the work completed by Sherratt Builders on this property.