Five Steps To Managing Your Insurance Claim
At Sherratt’s Builders we understand that when you have suffered fire, flood or impact damage to your home or business premises this is a stressful and upsetting time, so the last thing you want or need is a complicated insurance claims process … and this is where we can help! If you need help managing your insurance claim just follow the following five steps.
1. Call Sherratt Builders and arrange an appointment for us to come to your home or business premises to inspect the damage. We will come out to you as quickly as possible and at a time that suits you!
2. After inspecting your property Sherratt Builders will compile a full scope of rectification works required, with a fully costed quote which we will present to your insurance company. We will liaise with the insurance company on your behalf throughout the complete process.
3. Sherratt Builders will meet with your appointed Loss Adjuster at your property and negotiate your claim on your behalf.
4. Sherratt Builders will undertake the full reinstatement works to pre loss condition.
5. Signing off the job, Sherratt Builders invoice your insurance company with payment made directly to us by your insurers … what could be simpler?